Friday 3 May 2013

HAND PATTERN

This week has been alright. It was all made OK by the fantastic public holiday on Wednesday. I love South Africa for all its public holidays. I FINALLY finished my uncle's model and got paid for it which went straight into the 'travel fund'.

I usually make a whole bunch of versions of my paints and then choose my favourite to post. This time, however, I couldn't choose. I liked them all equally. I drew this pattern by hand yesterday while talking to B. This has made me decide that it is for B and for B's past birthday which was funfun at Bombay Bicycle. I organised a surprise birthday present for her. I love giving surprises but am not a big fan of receiving them. [friends take note]. 

Eh. I'm still at the office and the heavens have just decided to POUR down with rain. 2 minutes ago there was no rain at all. I suppose I need a 'cleansing' to end this week. 






No comments:

Post a Comment