Tuesday 15 November 2016

BEDTIME

Another unpublished paint from the past. Now that my office computer is a Macbook (sans MS Paint), my digital scribbles have gone through a production slump. A positive result of this, though, is that now I am painting with real paint almost every day. It is a totally different making process when you're using brushes on paper. You have to wait for the paint to dry! And changing a background colour takes a lot longer than just a single click on the 'paint bucket'.

Although the below paint was made over a year ago, I'm posting it today in light of Danny's 4am following-the-election bedtime. 

In other news, I went to Turin, Italy this weekend. TRUFFLES! And a 10 course Northern Italian meal. And our favourite Columbian, Carolina! 



No comments:

Post a Comment