Thursday 25 July 2013

FEELING MARKS

This morning I went to Micklefield to teach the Grade 1 class how to express their feelings (with "feeling marks") on MS Paint for their computer lesson. Bianca is doing her teachers' prac there and asked me to help out. I could see some of the girls were "too cool" to enjoy scribbling on paint when drawing hearts and princesses was more up their alley but others were very cute and didn't want to stop at the end of the lesson. I'd expected them to be more willing to let loose but I think as soon as you reach proper school, the pressure from your peers and the expectations set from what's "good" and what's "bad" begins taking over your childhood innocence. Anyways, here are my favourites:

Alex:

Buhle:

Jemma:

Loren:

Ana S and Kiera

Sanaa:

No comments:

Post a Comment