Friday 28 November 2014

END OF THE WORLD

Watch this video first: ASK LENA #10: Death.

I wouldn't say my biggest fear is about death, it's rather about the end of the world. I fear the end of the world almost every day whenever I hear a noise that could signify a massive meteor / giant military robots / a world-ending natural disaster. [Fighter jets zooming past are the worst.] It probably sounds totally illogical and ridiculous (especially the movie-drama images that pop into my head). But, as Lena explains, she also considers potential 'last moments alive' and feels cool about it. I agree. It's an exhilarating and heart-pumping sensation. I've always hated high adrenalin sports/activities like roller-coasters, so my 'end of the world' moments are as close as I'll get. And, imagine acutally witnessing the end of the world?! Unless it's an instant explosion that lasts less than a second, it could be cool watching massive balls of fire blast through our atmosphere (or NOT!!!!). 





No comments:

Post a Comment