Monday 17 November 2014

LOVE TALK

I had a busy weekend. I like busy weekends but I also don't because by the time Sunday evening comes around, I feel unprepared for the working week. But besides feeling tired and sunburnt and just generally over today, the weekend was a good one. I enjoyed dancing like a total weirdo and getting my knees burnt (before I knew they were burning) at Patrick's farm. I enjoyed catching up with B and work working with Sylvan Aztok. I enjoyed drinking champagne and eating almost a whole plate of smoked salmon at the 12 Apostles hotel. I enjoyed birthday Kathryn's tipsy love talk and Jonny's karaoke. Oh, and I even fitted in watching 12 Years a Slave. That movie is filled with some of the most powerful scenes I have ever seen [except for co-producer Brad Pitt's out-of-place cameo].




No comments:

Post a Comment